Thursday, May 05, 2011

Strictly Chinese

It was indeed an enjoyable getaway.

7 days in total in a far away land, doing things I never thought I could do, eating stuff I never thought I will ever try.

Rice and curry is pretty much the staple food in Sri Lanka.  I was quite skeptical initially as I was afraid of food poisoning.  Our first meal was typical Sri Lankan rice and curry at a stall by the road side.  Surprisingly, it tasted quite good. Very different and much tastier than what we have at home.   Will post more pics on food in later posts.

This is more about how much I miss Malaysian, Chinese food in particular...after days of rice and curry !

Quite sick of spices and curry, actually.





That's my lunch for today...heavenly~




It will be Strictly Chinese for at least a month!

Psssst....about 3 more weeks from now I will be eating frenzy in Hong Kong ..muahahahha.




Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. after many days of chinese foods u might even miss ur wade....hehehe....u knw wat i mean....

    ReplyDelete