Wednesday, December 28, 2011

4 days to 2012


I don't have a title yet, neither do I know what I am to write exactly.

It's now 5.40pm, about 4 more days to a brand new year.  For some reasons, I've been busier than all of the last 360 days~

I did eventually catch a cold and was sneezing away during Christmas. It wasn't too serious so I managed to do what ever I needed to do / play over the long weekend but decided to skip coming to work yesterday :P
It was a good decision, had good rest and I'm fully recharged, sort of.

My fitness state had taken a toll since 'don't know when'.  Can't recall when was the last time I felt FIT.  Well, basically I can't remember anything before Vietnam ..haha.

Felt pretty good during the trip though. Good news is the back injury seems to have healed very well.  I haven't been doing any of the rehab exercises in Vietnam and there wasn't any soreness. But had some discomfort when I had to bend a lot to nurse the dog's wound over the last week.

Been trying to get back to gym regularly..but oh..so many holidays and eating.  They are still doing the latest les mills releases at the gym.  BC 50, RPM 52 - TOUGH!  Was breathless during warm up stage itself  =.=

Different people had asked me about half marathons and badminton recently.  I gave them the same answer, "I'm retiring".

Is this sign of old age?






 
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. No, age is a state of mind. Maybe you are going thru a phase now, ie running marathons not so appealing to you now. You want something more exciting perhaps ;)

    ReplyDelete