Friday, December 30, 2011

It's a beginning, not an end

Today is officially my last day as an employee.
Today is also the last day of a company that I've been part of for the last 8 years.

Many have asked about how I am and how I feel about the ending.  Some sounded concerned.  Most were interested to find out what I will be doing in future.

..what are you doing now?
..are you still working?
..what are your plans?
..do you feel sad?
..where are you now?

I think most imagined that I will be idling now, having coffee or drinks as a lady of leisure.  I'm not.  I've written in the last post, I've never been busier than this in the last 360 days.  Work is still on-going.  In fact I have things due on Jan 2nd itself and the rest of the month but I'd be office-less by end of today :D  Where do I work on the stuff ?! I wonder..


I personally do not wish see it as an end.  It's a new beginning.  A beginning of a new path.  New relationships.  New experience.  Whether it will be a smooth or rocky path, I'm not sure.

We shall re-visit in six months to a year :)


Happy New Year.


Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. A new beginning in career and many other things....i believe you can do it! At least u r braver than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will be another exciting and interesting journey. All the best for 2012 & being your own boss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...with such a good start of this year looks like is going to be an exciting year for you! Like ML said you r 'hero'...

    ReplyDelete