Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Petrol Price Increases AGAIN

PATRICK TEOH you are so Right!

A couple of months ago..Patrick wrote :

I think all Malaysians should start really worrying now.
Remember how whenever our prime minister says that something won't happen it does?
No. I am not going to get married so soon. Weeks later he does.
No. I will not dissolve Parliament. The next day he does.
No. That fler will not be Menteri Besar of Terengganu. Now he is.

Hold your breath people.....in the last few days the prime minister has also said that there will not be any increase in petrol prices in the near future....AAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#!$%...w.e.f tonight petrol pirces will increase to RM2.70 from RM1.92 per litre (Source: Malaysiakini)

DIE STANDING!
Best Blog Tips

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree man, I am so pissed with this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't manage to fill up my tank bcoz a long queue at all petrol stations. It jammed up all the main roads.

    Worse off, we may see another round of food price hike. Quickly get ur renno done, construction materials are escalating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt even bother to queue to fill up..the stations were all packed!
    ..my tank's stil empty as of now. Let me calculate..my tank needs about 40.6 ltr ..that's gonna be $109.62 (vs. $77.95) ..BLOODY HELL!

    gotta eat 1 meat 1 vege chap fun every day la..like tat.


    where got money to do renov..still???

    ReplyDelete
  5. See told you to do your reno your house a long long time ago. Now you have to pay more.

    Look like now everyone will hv to tighten our belt even more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw, I think there will be another round of increase in Aug '08.

    ReplyDelete