Thursday, August 20, 2009

I survived 90 mins of BodyCombat

Connection is very unstable. Irritating -.- I'll keep this short & simple. Don't wanna bore you people with too much about gym & body combat anyway.

To begin with, I really wasn't feeling well at all through out the day. Thought I was going to fall ill. Despite so, I didn't want to miss the body combat challenge class. Nowadays, in fear of H1N1, we gotta allow our temperature to be checked before entering the gym. I was abit worried that I may have a temperature, luckily they didn't check today :p

A typical class lasts 60 mins with 10 tracks. After doing it regularly for more than a year, 60 mins is not a problem for me. This is the first time I come across a challenge class. It will be a 90 mins class! I lost count how many tracks they did but it was awesome. Was telling CC that I will surely be energised when the class begins. I did :D

I enjoyed myself. Class was packed. Full of energy. Instructors were great. I didn't pass out nor walk out. I feel somewhat refreshed :)

but..ankle is on ice now :( It's been a bit sore lately.

Will rest la..next 2 days.

Pictures from the event..go HERE
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment