Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wonder(ful)milk Shop & Cafe

I like :)
Wondermilk Shop & Cafe
41 jalan ss 21/1A
damansara uptown
(same row as TM Point)

Slizzy Hotdog
RM6.90 (i think)
yummy. yummy. but not for non beef lovers..tho

Baked Potat0

*Forgot price*

yummy.yummy.yummy. lotsa vege huh... btw..what vege is this..?

i think it looks like 'sai yeong choy' (water crest)
Sandwiches are good too.
This is Turkey (something) - RM11.50
Not much filling but still..it is....yummy.yummy.yummy.yummy.

Their specialty is Cupcake
RM4.50 each (maxi size)
Which shot do you like better?
Right or left?

I know I know a bit blur..didn't I say that I need a better camera?





Store layout?


First thing that I noticed upon entering the shop
Do you see what i see?

Nice?



They have ang pow packets too. Sweet & nice.


There are things to play when you have nothing to do after eating.
Cool stuff for sale at RM1 or 2
....CHILDHOOD



Do give it a try. Especailly if you a fan of sandwiches, baked potatoes or cupcakes. I think it's even more enjoyable for tea or snack time.
Chill~

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. the photos are not too bad, actually... except the cupcake... must be the lighting...

    ReplyDelete