Friday, August 14, 2009

To Spend or Not to Spend

I'm bored again. When bored..I ramble. When bored...I tend to spend unnecessarily.




I always wonder...do we spend to be happy or do we spend when we are happy?




My credit card bill for last month almost touched 2k! And that's only one card which I normally use for fuel & 'general swiping' a.k.a entertainment & retail therapy.
Fuel expenses about $300 to $400 on average is subsidised.
Some $100 odd are medical related expenses which are claim-able.
An insignificant $20 goes to UNICEF (*shame*).
Some $200 odd for random groceries.
Laptop instalment - $154.
The REST ...are unaccounted for!
Lemme go and take a look again..New Balance, MNG, Robinsons, Robinsons, Car Polish, Car Service, Delicious, Borders, The Curve...tsk tsk tsk....


As for the other card which will due only early next month..current balance stands at 1k ++*FAINT* This card takes care of all yearly insurance premiums (and yes...it's that time of the year -.-), utility bills, World Vision and WWF and some ocassional 'general swiping' as well. *FAINT**FAINT*




So..shall I still spend $500 on my new love...NOT. *sob* *sob*
Ermm...at least not in another one two months :p
Ok..that will cure my love-sick for the time being.
The ultimate cure to unnecessary spending is ...
~~CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS~~




Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Aiyah just make sure you charge ur new love to the next mth cc bill.......then u will not have a heart attack when you get both ur cc statements :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me to control my credit card spending ... i limit myself to 1 card and use cash most of the time ...

    ReplyDelete