Monday, August 24, 2009

September


In less than 10 days it will be September.

In a Blink of an eye, eight months had flown by. I still can't believe it..how fast time flies. It never use to be this fast.
What happened?? Is the earth spinning faster??

On the second day of 2009, I wrote:

For a start...my NY resolution should be:

...play less work more! ~NOT DONE
...do not procrastinate! ~ERMM..DONE SELECTIVELY
...plan holidays! ~NOT DONE PERSONALLY
..move house! ~NOT DONE

Two days later I discovered:


...."In 2009, instead of making a New Year's resolution, think positively about the year to come and what you can achieve." .....resolution-makers should focus instead on being active, connecting with nature, learning something new and working for one's community. ~ I'D LIKE TO THINK I'VE DONE (AT LEAST TRIED TO DO) QUITE A BIT IN THESE ASPECTS :)

On the same day..I also discovered my 2nd hobby at the gym - RPM! ~ I'M STILL LOVING IT TO SOME EXTENT!

Speaking of that..I wanna go RPM today..but I can't decide which club to go to. PJ or Hartamas? PJ is nearer & timing is right ..no stress to rush through traffic and get all stressed up looking for parking but hor..this particular instructor in PJ..hmm..I almost blacked out the last time I went to his class o.O None of his fault..but....*you know what I mean?*

ok ok..back to original topic....there's nothing worth remembering in my life for the last eight months! Well..got a new car in April. ..other than that..I really can't remember anything else that are worth mentioning and I don't wanna go through all the blog entries.

I mentioned before that I will try to review every other month...I stopped doing it after April :*(

So..what so special about September that I have to start an entry about it?

*Thinking hard*

Actually..it's just an excuse for me to ramble. I have not ramble much lately. KT says nowadays my entries are like advertorials. haha.

It's not easy to maintain a blog la. As you can see..most of my bloggie friends don't update nowadays.

Ok la..there is something I want to highlight about September.

Firstly..we will be in Redang at the end of the month for a wedding. How cool is that. And it's my 1st holiday for the year! DUH...

Secondly..secondly...secondly..I told myself that I will get the Ray Ban in September..so I can use it inRedang. *HEART STOPPED*

Can ah?

I promise..I will spend less on other things.

.. i will eat less in expensive places

..i won't buy anymore bras

..i will onlly Drink in coffee shops

..no more nike shoes >.<

*i better stop*


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. haiyoh.. go get the ray ban la.. while stocks last.. save on other things lor... for cool look on the beach ah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha..............just go and buy the ray ban la and end your misery!!!

    ReplyDelete