Friday, May 17, 2013

I was sick


About 42 hours ago I had the worse gastritis attack ever.
After throwing up, thankfully only once, I felt the body shutting down slowly.
Stomach was empty, but eating was impossible.
Slightly feverish, joints aching, tummy was uncomfortable, woke up several times in the night by the discomforts.

Woke up in the morning, hoping to feel better, but no.
I couldn't eat anything, head was pounding. Didn't even have energy to play candy crush.
The weather was so hot, I didn't want to even to step out to see a doc.
I just slept and slept. Drank lot's of water, pee lot's and felt slightly better by evening.

Never felt happier about being able to eat a piece of bread :D

Skipped dinner but had a warm milo with oats.

Continued to sleep!
I knew I'd be alright by then cos I was craving for some bihun with soup :D

I think I must have slept 24 hours in total!

Woke up the next day feeling so much better.  Had a light breakfast. Skipped coffee.  
And yes, I made myself bihun soup for lunch :)

And yes, I worked.  Worked 12 hours in fact.  Not a single drip of coffee.


And I'm still awake now at 1.45am :s

Candy Crush ran out of life. that's why I'm blogging. duh.



Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Wow looked like you really have pushed the limit to coffee consumption, now u know what is ur limit ;)

    Good to hear you are better now

    ReplyDelete