Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blogging Still?


Looks like I've really slowed down.  In my last post, I blamed my aching back and the change in working conditions for blogging less.  Were those the right reasons, I've been wondering.

I used to blog every other day..every other day I'd have some stuff to excitedly blog about.  Well, those days, whatever stuff I blogged about, I thought they were worth blogging about.  Now, reading back to some of them makes me wonder why I bothered blogging about them at all. Ha ha.

Somehow, it seems harder now to have something worthwhile to blog about.


May be my life has become so boring that I don't have anything to share anymore?

Have not travelled for some time..so no travelogues.

Food blogging? Nah..too many out there..and I'm quite active on foursquare and foodspotting.

Photoblog? Nah..have not touched my camera for a long time :D

:-o  Oh no


May be I should stop blogging :(


Or shall I start a brand new blog :)

There's still new blogging platform called GHOST


I'm very tempted to give it a try..in fact I've already signed up.

Now..to decide ..what would be the title, theme, content...

Shall I move to a new home?




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment