Friday, October 04, 2013

Don't try any clothes before a meal


I bought a tee today at a Brooks clearance sale today.  Well, I have enough running or gym wear from all the runs but thought this is kinda cute. Liked the slogan "Run Happy" and I like the blue.  Plus I can use it for casual wear too.  Not necessary gym wear.

My normal size is M but it 'was' loose when I tried it at about 12ish, Before Lunch.  So, I took "S" which fitted perfectly well during that time.

Yup, that was Before Lunch and breakfast was only some cereals.

I happily put it on in the evening to try it out while I go out for a hike, and wohhhh...there's the spare tyre bulging out very obviously .

Damn...never try anything fitting before eating!

This was taken with tummy tightly tucked IN. 





Well, looks like i can only wear this in the morning and don't eat and breath for the rest of the day :D



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment