Monday, November 04, 2013

Carbonara Spaghetti


I really think my cooking has improved so much lately :P

How does this look?



Cooked up in 30 mins.

And I think it's quite yummy too.  Soon, I will not ever pay exorbitant prices for pastas..soon..I hope.

Quite easy to make actually...created and invented based on what I remember seeing on TV and bits of what I was told from various people.  And of cos trial and error, whenever I make one.

Somehow, this one tasted the best.

30 mins steps to a simple meal:

Boil some water and salt in pot
Put in spaghetti to cook

Cut chicken breast to cubes
Marinate with some salt, tiny bits of sesame oil & some parsley flakes
Chop some garlic and yellow onion, mix with chicken cubes

Dish out spaghetti, leave behind some salted water if you prefer a watery over dry version

Stir fry chicken cubes in some butter till fragrant (more butter more tasty - to ignore calories content)
Add some olive oil
Add cheese (I only used sliced sandwich cheese)
Add fresh milk
Cook for a while in slow fire and pour on to spaghetti and mix.

Add more parsley flakes before serving!







Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment