Friday, November 01, 2013

Knowing me..


My sis and I went to a road side mamak stall today.  As we were sitting down, she asked :

"Why is everyone staring at us when we walked in?"

Guess what was my spontaneous answer?

1. Cos we are dressed shabbily

2. Cos we are pretty!

3. Cos we don't look like someone who will come to mamak stall



All three reasons came up in the conversation, but I believe the first and spontaneous one depicts my personality or mindset.  Somewhat.  Well, at least at that point in time.


First one - indicates some sense of inferiority complex? Quite sensitive and concern about what others might see and say.

Second one - a free and happy and care-less personality..  Somewhat confident.  Don't really mind what others think of him/her.

Third one - similar to first one...but thinks more highly of oneself..?




Take a guess?  Which answer do you think as my first?


















Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment