Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Letting it go


There may not be a WSL ### version 2.0 after all :'(

The insurance company only received one tender so far, they need minimum three to complete the process.
Assuming it takes another 2-3 months for three tenders to come in. And another 1-2 months for the new owner to repair the car.  Then, another 1-2 months for inspection process.  In total, I may have to wait for another 4-6 months!

That's too long a wait.


So, I'm gonna let it go, for now.  Meaning, I'll go ahead with a new car and a new plate, meanwhile, scout around for anyone, preferably within the family, who is planning to get a new car or motorcycle in the next 3-6 months.  If there's one, I'll make a deal to use his/her car to do the transfer to get back the WSL plate (that is if it's ready by then).  After that, we will do another transfer between ourselves i.e. WSL ### comes back to my car and my new 4-6 months plate goes to his/her car.  It's complicated, I know.


But, it's the last chance to get back the WSL plate.


Well, will see how it goes..will leave it to fate.

Meanwhile....what car shall I get huh?

Currently..it's still between Polo and Fiesta.  Surpirisngly, after sitting on the pros and cons for sometime...I'm starting to believe that Polo is a better car.  Probably due to all the pressure from family members.

I still dislike the Sedan ....BUT...they are launching the Hatchback version in mid-Nov, probably at the same price.  I shall wait till then...








Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Really complicated wo, also you might not get back a WSL.

    A VW car........................mmmmm, might not be a good idea. High maintenance / service cost. My boss just serviced her car, a 'major' service la and it cost her RM2+k. And their after sales service also sucks

    ReplyDelete