Monday, December 03, 2007

22 days to Christmas...

As the Chinese saying goes.."at a blink of an eye, a yr came and went".

It's year end again! It seems like only yesterday I was writing about my xmas present hunting in end of 2005. I can believe that was 12 mths ago. Time is really catching up man. I am indeed thankful that I opted to get xmas presents for selected little people only..the kids. It started when my eldest cousin brother had his 1st child 13 yrs ago. How time has flown...he has 3 kids now..the youngest is turning 9 next year! I've ran out of ideas on what to buy for them. Kids mature and learn so fast nowadays, we tend to get left behind pretty easily.

Tell me..what do teennagers like for christmas? Please exclude Xbox, PS3, mobile phones from the list..I shall leave those to the honourable parents.

I've thought about taking them out for a day and let them choose wthin a budget...but..the thought of losing them in a busy mall scares the hell out of me.

Next...is my little nephew who had also grown & 'matured' very quickly. My last present for him was a lego set & a tricycle. He has almost everything in the world...I'd say...I don't think there is anything I can get him.

Any ideas?
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can buy them books..........I know it's not very exciting but you will be encouraging them to cultivate a reading habit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, agreed. Books are a great idea and now they even have interactive books.

    Also, you can try Toys R Us vouchers - sure win one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been buying books for last few yrs. Dun wan to be booriing auntie ma..every yr oso buy books. Plus..they've been doing well in their respective exams..thought I'd give them a break lo.

    ReplyDelete