Friday, December 14, 2007

On Facebook again

It's Friday Friday Friday...and I can't get myself to concentrate at work.

This is probably the fifth time I wrote about Facebook...pardon me. I am so happy today that I found some old friends thru Facebook...or rather they found me. It's so exciting to receive a new 'friend request' each time. It's like opening a present..wondering who I will see after the click.

When I first joined Facebook..I decided to start an Old Girls group - an attempt to gather as many old friends possible. It's been about half a year now and there are 59 members now..from different gradauating years. Well, the group may not be as active as those ala Opposition Parties groups...but..I think it is serving a very important function --- it has become a LINK for people to re-contact old friends. Facebook users drops by the group and accidentally discover their old friends in the group..and tra la lala...connection begins!

Amazing eh!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment