Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Catching Time

Time seems to be moving quicker & quicker as we grow older. Do you agree? I can't believe that 2007 is ending. It seems like just yesterday that I celebrated the new year. It seems like just yesterday I was scared shit about a possible cancerous cyst. It seems like just yesterday that little nephew Danial was borned. It seems I have just walked into the office this morning but it is past lunch now and in about 4 hours it is end day again ...and I have not done much yet! And yet...I am blogging away!

I have loads of work undone. It's year end...and my brain & body function seems to be reaching it's max capacity. The BJ holiday in Nov didn't seem to have helped me re-charge. I wish I can have another long break to re-charge for 2008. Unfortunately, I can't ...at least for the next few weeks I need to work (or rather seem to be working - like now *wink*)

Time waits for no man. How true that is. The longer I waste time on this ...the more minutes I will waste and the less work will be done today. The longer I procrastinate about other unsolve issues....I will lose more in respective terms...be it time, money, youth, etc.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yep time really flies!!! Another year is coming to an end.

    Have a great X'mas & holiday & Happy 2008 :)

    ReplyDelete