Thursday, January 12, 2012

Don't Wait


If there's something you are doing, or want(ed) to do, just do it and do it the best you can.
Kick the habit of "I'll do better next time" cos we never know if "next time" will ever come.

March last year I did the Energiser Night Run Half Marathon, I was probably at my fittest (ever) by my standard but I chose to take it easy not pushing hard enough to complete the race to my greatest effort.  That was the last time I ran a Half ...

Not sure when I'll do it again...or if I'll be able to build enough stamina to run the distance again.

If I don't. I'll never know ..what's the best I can do, I missed the opportunity in March.

Similarly, in life, when you see an opportunity - grab it..cos an opportunity may not come by so easily and may be never again.

We are so good at pondering and pondering and most time ended up not doing anything out of convenience and comfort, "not doing anything" always seems like the best thing to do, isn't it?

Quit pondering ..Just Do It. Fast.



 


Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Why in such philosophical mood ah? By the way, it's abt time you DO UP the house properly. Don't wait, just do it ;)

    ReplyDelete