Monday, January 16, 2012

Mobile Office


The other day I was arranging for a meet up point with an associate.  He setup his own co. quite some time back but have yet to have a proper office.  

He told me he will be 'parked' at an Old Town White Coffee outlet for the rest of the day, so I can drop by anytime.  When I asked if that's his 'Office', he said yes..ad that particular outlet is one of his favourite due to its quiet environment, relatively cheaper F&B, and most importantly it has unifi connection :D

He said I can 'share' his office too whenever I need a place to work while on the go.


But..I prefer LATTE wor...

These were from Coffee Chemistry Signature, superb latte! 

 


Ya..I know I know..as my friend said.."when operating on your own, you need to learn to appreciate White Coffee more"

Well, cheapest is to stay home... I'm aiming to do more of that this week.  Moved around too much last week and didn't get much done at all.

Even if it means...working on the floor :D

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah income not so stable yet, so hv to downgrade a bit to White Coffee first la

    ReplyDelete