Saturday, January 07, 2012

Status: Unemployed, Working

This is for those who had been asking "what have you been doing?"

Well..I've been working.  Yes..quite hard too, lol.

In fact I'm working now on a Saturday afternoon.  Was working on Thursday night too.
Unbelievable eh?

The upside is that I have some flexibility in time e.g. instead of having to "robotically" to report to the office every morning regardless of work load, I've had the flexibility of offering my help to send and pick up the niece to and fro kindy every day.

I still manage to go to the gym, in fact I may have more flexibility to go to different time slots instead of the only evening ones.

So..that's my status... for now =)






Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. It's a good start to your new status of being your own boss :)

    ReplyDelete