Friday, January 20, 2012

My Shadow

I think this is quite funny. You may not think so but I was trying so hard not to LOL during yesterday's Bc class at the gym.

Don't mean to make fun of anyone, but I really think its funny that this man preferred to stand right behind me.

We stand facing a mirror, you see, so most people prefer to be able to see themselves in the mirror. I personally don't look at myself in the mirror all the time but like everyone else I normally don't stand right behind or in front of someone else for various reasons.

It's a matter of courtesy that we don't block someone's view. Secondly, it's always better to have more space around us for safety reasons, don't wanna end up kicking someone.

So, yesterday in the midst of the class I realised this man was right behind me. I tried to move away slightly to the right or left to give him some view but no matter which way I went, within seconds he's right behind me again:D

I could only see his arms swinging about and ocassionally his legs but not his face nor head cos he is about my height :D

Very funny la this man :D
Best Blog Tips

2 comments: