Tuesday, December 04, 2012

2013


Read a nice simple article on 10 ways to be happy:


  1. Live Now
  2. Follow Your Dream
  3. Give
  4. Think Positively
  5. Spread Your Love
  6. Get Support
  7. Take Charge
  8. Change and Adapt
  9. Have Fun
  10. Remember Who Your Are
Read the full article HERE


So...2013 is on the way.  I always feel melancholic during this season.  Year end and all..the mind won't stop thinking about how the fast the year has gone by, especially this year..it seems like just yesterday that I conveniently took the leap of faith to go into 'entrepreneurship'.  I've yet to update about how it has been ..simply because I don't know how to conclude yet.  Let's settle that in a later post.

For now..yes...what do I want to do in 2013?!

Two things in mind for now...


ONE:
Just yesterday..while in the shower at 11pm, I had this urge to do another Half Marathon.  Not any other Half Marathon but the Standard Chartered KL Marathon.  I didn't get around to do it in 2011 due to a back  injury, and never got around to do anything more than 15/16km since then.

Not that I'm 100% well now...but I think I'd like to at least do the SCKLM Half once, get the official certificate, hopefully with a good time.  That'll be nice, eh? SCKLM is the only run that provides a personalised cert, with officially printed name and finishing time and physically mailed to  the runner.

TWO:
I've been seriously thinking about going to Paitan with EL in March.  Since, I did not travel at all in 2012 and not sure about 2013 due to unstable finances, this will be a good chance for me to get out and about and at the same time do some good, not only to the villagers of Paitan but also my own soul.

It won't cost much, estimated less than RM1K definitely, it won't be a luxurious holiday but definitely a rewarding and worthwhile experience.




Yup..only two things..for now.  I don't believe in being overly ambitious.  And if you noticed..so far there's nothing related to the dollar sign.  So much for being an entrepreneur...*rolling eyes*...as much as I love certain aspects of materials e.g being brand conscious and all....oh well.








Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. I will join you in 2013 :). Oh by the way, I think your indulgence, which invole $$$ is coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's indulgence..not resolution. so..you wanna run with me in 2013?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not in the run but taking the leap of faith :)

    ReplyDelete