Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Olio Carbonara



Here's what happened today.

I was extremely hungry as it was way past lunch time at 2pm or later.  Needed. food. fast.
Good that I had taken out some pork from the freezer in the morning.
Marinated pork.

Took some curry leaves and chilli padi from the garden.
Cut some garlic.

Boil some spaghetti noodles.
When done, added olive oil, garlic powder, pepper, and some dried bottled Itallian herbs.
Oh..added some fresh milk too.

Don't ask..what recipe :D

I had Olio in mind..but then I have some fresh milk that I'm trying to finish..since there's curry leaves..so I think I was trying to make it fusion spicy carbonara?!  But then I added in last night's Chinese Herb Soup as stock too.

LOL!

Anyway...preparation..very simple.

Cook pork with leaves and garlic and olive oil...and add spaghetti. Done.



I must say..it tasted quite good.  Really!


Looks like a huge portion..but I finished it.

So full of CARBS....


Best Blog Tips

1 comment: