Friday, December 21, 2012

Is it the END yet?



It's 21.12.12!

My to do list for today..before everything ends:

In priority order..ermm...all are top priority actually..if I have a choice..want them doneasap so I can enjoy rest of the day...may be in a mall doing last minute Christmas shopping?!

It's Friday, for goodness sake.

  1. Fill up some darn forms - DONE (for now)
  2. Review a file before sending out for confirmation
  3. Review another file for feedback and setup
  4. BITS of important stuff for some jobs happening immediately in Jan - if the world doesn't End
  5. Prepare and send out invoices - in case the world doesn't End, I get paid sooner!
  6. Boil soup for tonight's dinner
  7. Cook dish for tonight's dinner
  8. Have lunch..
  9. Pay mobile bill
  10. Pay broadband bill
  11. Pay utilities bill
  12. Check if tenant has paid uitilities
  13. Last minute pressie shopping
  14. Go for a run
Oh..it's Lunch time...but I'm only at task 1!


And I'm sure there are many other that I conveniently did not remember..




Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha you are so funny. Anyway now that the world hasn't end, you can complete your to do list.............er which task are you now ;)?

    ReplyDelete