Friday, December 28, 2012

Burger Junkyard



As you know, I've been quite a regular visitor to myBurgerlab.

During my first visit to myBurgerlab, I had the Beautiful Mess, verdict? was captured - HERE
There was no turning back since..I went back several times..and will go back provided they maintain the current standards.

Like it or not, there are bound to be competition in the real business world and here comes BURGER JUNKYARD



I was there on Christmas Eve. Tried the Beef in Blankets.

(An All Australian Beef Patty Wrapped in Premium Beef Bacon, Steamed Pressed Cheddar, Raw Onions, Tomatoes & Rich BBQ Sauce)
Source : Burger Junkyard Facebook Page

Like it or not, there are bound to be comparisons.  Just like when you're a younger sibling, you can never run away from being compared to the "big brother".

So, here you go..my out take:


Overall environment is relatively more comfortable and friendly.  The layout is more spacious and more suitable for family with kids. 

The ordinary buns doesn't stand out as compared to the 'big brother', but they are very  fresh and soft, definitely better than the other fast food 'brothers'.  However, I must stress that the Standard sized buns are way way too small for presentation.  I was quite taken aback when served. 

If I'm not mistaken, the price points of Standard servings are slightly lower compared to 'you know who' although all orders comes with Fries, but I still think the visual impact of the small buns is too great to risk..especially for those who has been exposed to THIS :





















While it's not easy being the leader, it's equally hard to be follower.  Thumbs up to Burger Junkyard for coming up with some USP of their own: like ..the Signature Steam Cheese.  Visit HERE to find out more.

Thank you for providing us (burger junkies) such a good alternative.

I won't deny that myBurgerLab will still be my top choice but Burger Junkyard is definitely a Top Second choice.  I'll go for the Double instead of Standard serving in my next visit..only a few bucks diffrerent for a bigger bun and thicker patty.  May be I'll have a different perception when it's bigger :)

BURGER JUNKYARD
No. 16-g, Jalan PJU 5/20d, 
The Strand Kota Damansara




Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. too much buns n breads no good, must take good protein and quality minerals and vitamins...

    ReplyDelete