Monday, May 21, 2007

Mysterious Phone Call

Just a moment ago, I received the same mysterious phone call again. Last week I received the same phone call on my house phone. Today, the same phone call reached me on the office line.

What is it about - I DON'T KNOW!

Because the entire conversation is a recorded message and it's in Mandarin! It repeats the same message for 2-3 times and stopped.

As I am a banana, I couldn't undertand 99% of the message. Here are some key words that I managed to catch:

  • malaya
  • fa teng - which i thk it means court
  • liang tien pan - 2.30 o'clock
  • er shi yit hao - on the 21st

That's about it I can remember or rather catch. Sounds like there's some hearing going on on the 21st at 2.30pm today and am invited to attend?

Kind of strange..has any of you receive such phone calls?

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment