Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday, 16 May - Happy Teachers Day!

It started raining at 4.30am this morning. It was still drizzling when I was on the road a while ago at 10am. Ya..that's a bit late. Let me explain why I was late for work. My bro called me while I was about to leave home to tell me about the major traffic congestions in LDP due to an overturned lorry. That leaves us with the other alternative via Hartamas which is not any better. I informed sis who was about to head to Cyberjaya - left her wondering how else to go to Cyberjaya if the lDP is not accessible! With that piece of news I decided to delay my journey...hence, I went to have Nasi Lemak :D. Why stress myself up right? After that, I bought a pau for lunch so that I don't have to waste time going out again. While having my Nasi Lemak I called to check on Jenny who also uses the LDP - at 9.30am she was still stuck within her housing area. I told her to go back up to her apartment and take a nap :D

Ok..that's about the cranky weather and it's effect on KL traffic on a busy morning.

Today is Teachers' Day. I would like to take this opportunity to wish and thank all my teachers who had taught me in my previous life in SRK Convent Sentul, SM Convent Sentul, SM Tinggi Setapak & HELP Institute.

Special thanks to the following teachers whom I remember significantly for some reasons:

  • Ms Catherine Ooi - Class Teacher, SRK Convent Sentul
  • Mrs KL Chan - Chemistry, SMK Convent Sentul
  • Mrs KW Chan - Physics, SMK Convent Sentul
  • Pn Norhayati - Biology, SMK Convent Sentul
  • Pn Sri Herbert (Ms Colin David) - Add Maths, SMK Convent Sentul
  • Datin Gan - Geography, SMK Convent Sentul
  • Mrs Loke - SMK Convent Sentul
  • Mr Ch'ng - Economics & Accounts, SM Tinggi Setapak
  • Mr Yeoh - Pure Maths, SM Tinggi Setapak
  • Pn Naemah - History, SM Tinggi Setapak
  • Dr Goh - Maths, HELP Institute
  • Ms Taty Wijaja - Statistics, HELP Institute

Not that I did exceptionally well in these subjects. But..I enjoyed your classes nevertheless. Sorry for not doing well though *shame*

Dear Teachers,

Where ever you are now, how have you been? May health & happiness be with you always!

THANKS AGAIN!

Best Blog Tips

7 comments:

  1. how do you do this??!!! gosh. u can remember your teachers' names? they would be so proud of you (if they were still alive!). i tried to recall any of mine and i had totally no memory of them. shame shame.

    btw, u got datin teaching you pulak!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe that mag can't remember any of her teachers' names. Here's my finding:

    Mag:and why i remember them? theyw ere all bitches!
    mag:Ms L and Mdm L both hit me with cane before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only remember one - Mr Yeoh, my English teacher in high school.

    Hehe .. it was his first time to teach, and I complaint to head master on his lousy teaching skill :p

    Since then I become his most hated student, every class he will look at me and ask "Chris, do you understand?" .. gosh .. he became my most hated teacher too. Those were the day. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah I must salute you!! You remember so many of your teachers' names. I on the other hand, can only remember a handful of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She can remember most of the teachers name because she used to be teacher's pet!! I spent Std 2-6, Form 1- Upp 6 with her!! I know her inside outside!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...fafa..so typical of u! so..u hv ur habit of complaining since a student huh.

    As for the teachers..I am still struggling to remember the name of my favourite PE teacher..Cowie..any idea??

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah! a tribute to teachers wor!! and you have Datin teacher ah?
    W A H. . . . .

    ReplyDelete