Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I think I have Dyslexia

Embarassing ler ..reading my last post. Never seen so many grammar and spelling errors in my life.
  • 'to' became 'ot'
  • 'snatch' became 'snatc'
  • 'in a bright day light' instead of 'on a bright day light' - in fact the phrasing is completely wrong
  • 'house' became 'hosue'
  • 'incidents' became 'incidence'
  • 'emotionless' became 'emotionlees'

I have same problems when I am at work too. Apart from grammar problems (which i think is a result of our neither Malay nor English education), my mind doesn't seem to be in sync with my fingers. I will either jumble up all the letters or I will tend to skip one two words in a sentence.

I think I have devlopled dyslexia! --- see? I didn' mistype that on purpose.

Or are these signs of aging? Stress? senile?

Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. I heard.. the way letters are arranged on our key board is to avoid people from typing fast fast - apparently typing fast might cause the old type writter tersekat... my bosses all also might have dyslexia.. (they always type wrongly also - given that they are native English speaker.. shhhh..) :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 word!! NYANYUK!!! Reason = Surf internet too much!!

    Cowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny la.

    I first notice this thing with you when we chat on MSN - sometimes it takes me 1 second to understand the word you are typing!!!

    Not senile or anything, just something you do I guess.

    ReplyDelete