Monday, March 17, 2008

Never Ending Robberies

It seems ot be never ending. Do you hear about or receive emails about so and so being robbed while driving, while shopping, while eating, etc? Being robbed..I have experienced it at least twice..once when I was a college student when 2 idiots on a motorcycle snatc my SCHOOL BAG - can you believe it..SCHOOL BAG! The second time was about 2 years back , when I arrived home from work in a bright day light around 6pm..another 2 idoits stopped in front of my hosue pretending to ask for directions - and then forcefully snatched my handbag from me. I am leaving out other relatively small cases i.e pick pocket incidence, necklace snatched incidence, missing car etc.

Despite all these experiences, I've remained rather 'emotion-lees' when I receive emails or when I hear about so and so being robbed etc. Just like the police..it's BIASA la. This morning we receive an email from our insurance agent who shared her shocking experience. She was driving in her LOCKED CAR but her handbag was visible on the passenger seat. Out of nowhere..2 idiots appeared smashed her car window and took her handbag - left her bleeding on her left arms and legs. Read more on her blog

So ..ladies..do not leave anything on your carseats. I have this habit but..I have been trying hard to kick it. Will have to try harder now..
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. wah. missing car nsidered small case ah? snatched necklace could be fatal ah. carry small handbags might help... perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays we really has to be EXTRA careful especially when we are alone.

    Better be extra cautious than be sorry

    ReplyDelete