Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still Bumming in Cyber

When I logged off at 6pm yesterday (with loads of incomplete work) I promised myself that I will not be surfing today. But..as you can see..I am still blogging and surfing away. It's become a daily habit for me to have a quick look into Malaysia Today and Malaysia Kini to check on latest Post Elections developments. The Star online and NST online are as good as redundant these days. And do you know that almost all our new MPs are bloggers? I've discovered a few and they are pretty impressive. I've changed my blog elements a little bit to include their links here. Notice any changes?

Well, I doubt they will have time blogging now..as they have to dive into their new responsibilities and new challenges to prove and re-assure voters that we have made the right choices.

I had an argument with a friend..who thought that we have probably voted too emotionally without thinking of the consequences. As a result, the government has lost quite a few good ministers (Chinese in particular). In other words, we have sacrificed 'a few good men/ women' who had contributed alot to the society. Well, I do agree to some extend BUT...that's the micro picture. For obvious reasons, the rakyat has almost unanimously decided to forego the micro benefits and opted to take a macro stand instead.

Well, to be honest none (from any sides) expected such a huge impact though. Well..instead of dwelling on...we just gotta move forward and see what the future has for us.

And..I've to get back to work..before I lose my job too!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete