Monday, April 19, 2010

Almost Perfect

Had a good day. Almost perfect :)

It all started ..when Gan told me that Parkson at One U is clearing off stocks of Triumph's Tri-action sports bra.  My original plan was to have brunch then grocery shopping with dad.  But..clearance sale??!  How can I not go?

So..I dumped changed my plan :-P  I did think about bringing dad along to One U...but nah...too much a hassle.  After all..One U is too big for him. He is quite slow nowadays. Cannot imagine having him dash across one end of One U to the other end just to get to Parkson...and then end up waiting for me to try my bras.  Not a good idea.


Although sale was important..I have one other important thing to do.



That is to have my favourite toast, noodle and white coffee at Sun Yin Loong coffee shop, Kota D'sara. Been craving for these for so long. Perfect brunch!


Next..zoomed to One U.  Original plan..to zoom in and out of Parkson to get the sports bras. But..being a woman..how can I not browse ..it's a shopping haven!

As always..1st stop are always the sports outlets..Thank God  there wasn't any sales. 

As I was 'working' my way up to the Ground Floor ..(yea..started at Lower Ground ..hehe)..I saw this new RM5 for Everything Japanese shop. They have displays of very interesting folders, sleeves, etc..right in front of the shop..I couldn't resist.

Bought these:




The A4 sized is for filing. Perfect for lazy people like me..no need to punch hole..just dump everything inside.  Tpoo bad there is only one left. Nice color too!  The black pouch is for my external hard..can be used for cables too...USB cables,etc.  The small red one..is good for small change or cards when I don't want to carry my big wallet.  Hmm..just realised RM5 is a bit too much for this small pouch..haha.


Now..


the euphoric part :D










la di da....




Joined membership with La Senza too. Good deals. Comes with book free vouchers valid for the whole year too.

Why was I in La Senza?  Because - the sports bra in Parkson Triumph are all gone and the sales lady wasn't helpful at all : (

So I wandered off and around looking for consolation.  Did you see ..I finally got my Aldo boots..on a very good discounted price + additional 5% off with HSBC card.  La la la....


Before that I was NB..or was it after?  Doesn't matter.  They are running some promotion where we can bring in ANY old sports shoe and we can get up to RM80 off certain selected models.  I'm looking for running shoe. 

Too bad I didn't have any old shoes with me.  I was very tempted to give them my cheap imitation crocs since they claimed they may accept sandals too  :D

I will be back soon.



I shortlisted one and I can get RM80 rebate if I bring in my old shoe.  Can't remember model number..but it looks like this I think.






Or.....may be I should get this latest one?  It cost about two times more..hahaha.  RM400+ I think..but I may get a VVIP disc card in 2 months time and that gives me a 40% discount.


Now..you know why my day was Almost Perfect and not Perfect :D





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment