Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sprru. was om doscissopm.

While I was winding down to go off...I received the following message from M.

sprru. was om doscissopm.

I was startled, didn't know what I should do.  For a moment I thought I lost my ability to read.  Was she trying to show me she learnt a new language??

Then..I thought it was some major spammer who hacked into our chat....I wasnted to shut down MSN right away.

The chat continued before I could react.


M says:  goodness!!!hahaha


wsl says:???


M says:  did u see what i type?


wsl says:YES!


M says: placed my fingers on the wrong side of the keybaord


wsl says: i was tempted to off MSN i tot spam


M says: now i forgot what i wanted to say . ahahahaha


wsl says: how in de world..did that happen


M says: ah, i watned to type this -


wsl says:scare me


M says: sorry. was in discussion.


wsl says: BUT,,,how in de world..did those came out


M says: right hand on the wrong keypads, left hand was alright


wsl says: no und!


M says: so "s" was on left side of keyboard - turned out correct stroke


wsl says: classic

M says: "o" became "p" because I placed my finger one position too far right.
cool or not?
can this make it onto your blog?


wsl says: headache but  u made my day!


M says: hahaha. glad i could be of service




sprru. was om doscissopm.


I still do not understand how this came out!




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment