Thursday, April 01, 2010

My Best Friends

I have a new best friend these days.  I won't go anywhere without him and always make sure I have enough with me.  I need him desperately by my side all the time,..especially in public places. Basically.. I will end up in utter embarassment wihout him around.

















He is no other than the fisherman's friend :D




I just can't live without it these days, it's a very precious aid when I go into sudden coughing fits especially when I'm in the office or any public area.  When I say Fits..I really mean...FITS.  Scary. Horrible.  Noisy.  Not a good scene at all...strictly not in public.

Just today...I started coughing uncontrollably when I was changing at the gym....so embarrasing!  Took a while for my best friend to 'tame' the cough.  I took another one before the class starts ..to be safe..normally the effect lasts for some time. Not.  I had to leave the class..to cough..right after the first warmup track -.-  In total I popped four pieces of lozenges continuously through out the one hour class..don't want to risk sudden 'attacks' in the middle of a on-going routine :P


My other new friend is Breacol. It seemed to work pretty well...after I took it in the afternoon.  Was at peace for a few hours..so I could work in peace.

 


It tastes awful though. Very awful.


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment