Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Do I need an Iphone?

I'm in depression. Two of my best friends are away on hols :`( and seeing THIS did not help at all :''(
So in need of something to perk me up :-P

I know I know I'm really behind time. Any tom, dick and harry has an iphone now.
FY had been trying to convince me since N months may be years ago..but I just didn't see the 'excitement'.

Ya..I was that behind!


So..do I really need an Iphone?

I think FY had said enough times that judging from my 'style' and things that I'm into..an Iphone is definitely for me *raised one eye brow*

I asked him the same question yesterday and his reply was : "you blog, tweet, foursquare, fb...iphone's for you!"

But..I wasn't convinced still cos..I can do all those with my current phone..

So, I took a survey : D





Results?
Wait and see. You don’t want to rush in where angels fear to tread, so maybe you should take some time to weigh up your options. You think the iPhone's pretty cool but you have some concerns and should weigh up your options



But.....






Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. I did survey & got the same answer .... and like you, my answer is ...but ...

    My hand getting itchy too... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foryou it's easy, jus ask lou kong to buy lor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...lou kong $$ is also my $$ mah

    Dun forget I got 2 "kici miow" to feed :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gut feel tell me you will own an iPhone b4 the year is out ;)

    ReplyDelete