Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's been 13 years

Just realised that it was mom's 13th death anniversary few days ago.  Somehow I never remember this day.  Or rather I chose not to remember.  What significance does it make, it's such a sad ocassion.  SY's note on her dad's 1st anniversary triggered  me to 'try' to write this. 

oK...what shall I write ..hmmm.

It wasn't just SY's note.  Over the last few weeks I read numerous blogs, notes, etc touching on a similar topic.  It just dawn upon me that I haven't written a similar post in here..after three years.

Geez..it's been 13 long years.  There's really not much to say.

I've moved on..I think.

I hope she's happy..wherever she is now : )
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Different ppl deal with death & grief differently. No right or wrong in it. For me, I still miss my Dad eventhough it's been more than 3 years since he left us. This yr marks the 4th anniversary since he left us to go to a better place

    ReplyDelete