Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's been some time

Halo crisis! Long time no see.

I'm one sensitive freak.  I could sense that  a big one is coming since morning.  Tried and done whatever I am capable of.  Still..IT erupted.  Haha..I made it sound so drama.  It is indeed quite drama.  Been some time since I last encounter such 'crisis'. 

Oh well...it's one of those things in life.  Makes life more interesting as WK pointed out.  Otherwise ..life would be so bored and dull right?  We don't gain and grow when living a life without adversity.
So..I shall soldier on eh..just like before.  Soon I will look back at this entry and laugh about it. 

Source : DailyOM
Dodging And Deflecting, Let It Roll Off Our Back

One of the most difficult challenges in life is learning not to take things to heart and hold on to it. Especially when we’re younger, or if we’re very sensitive, we take so much of what comes our way to heart. This can be overwhelming and unproductive if it throws us off balance on a regular basis. When we are feeling criticized or attacked from all directions, it becomes very difficult for us to recover ourselves so that we can continue to speak and act our truth. This is when we would do well to remember the old saying about letting certain things roll off us, like water off a duck’s back. ......



Quack Quack.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment