Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I went Shopping

Instant noodle x2 (5in1 pack)
mee suah x1
mee hoon x2
salt x4
toothbrush x3 (3in1 pack)
ruler x3
water colours x2 boxes
colour pencils x2 boxes
2B pencils x4 boxes
pen x4 (5in1 pack)
paper clips x1 (3in1 pack)

I still can't believe I had to pay a whopping RM170++ for the above.
Wondering why I needed those in the first place?

Here's the story...

Well, you may have read that I'm on a quest to load 2.5K into my SCB card to get the guaranteed gift ~ an Ipod Shuffle ~ worth RM299  ..hahaha.

Yeah yeah..it's not worth it. And I don't really need it.  Just thought it's cool to have it..It's so small and cute,  Such a cool invention.. Gotta love anything that this 'fruit' comes out with. Well, since I'm into running these days...and I won't purposely spend 300 bucks to get that lil thing...so..I'd thought..I shall leverage on this promotion.

Very carefully..I shall not...and will not go out of the way to hit 2.5K on unnecessary buys.


It had been a disaster..somewhat.

Kian classic, the cabinet and wardrobe bill ..my biggest bet..only accepts MBB or CIMB for their instalment plan -.-

The card machine at the sports clinic that I went to to replenish the sports tapes..was down -.- -.-

The car battery shop is a whole saler...doesn't accept credit card -.- -.- -.-

And.. all of a sudden the retail addict in me couldn't  think of items that I need to Have..(apart from a smartphone)

So..I was constantly asking around..."bring me along to swipe my card if you are going shopping"


Jenny answered my prayers yesterday :D

She needed to shop for some grocery items for a charity drive and budget between she and friend was about 200.  Ok..I'll take it :D at the same time I don't mind contributing some stuff too.

So..we were were in Cold Storage at One Utama. Ya...not a very economical place for grocery..but it's convenient cos I wanted to be in One U to look for a pair of boots..(which was unsuccessful).  But.

I spent on lingeries ...won't tell amount :)  Essential.right?


Ok..so back to our Charity shopping. I opted to go for less bulky stuff since Jenny will be stalking up on quite bulky stuff like toilet paper, detergents, etc..All items will be loaded in her car..so we gotta be careful not to overload.

That's how I ended up with $170+ worth of less bulky items -.-

And....how much is the Ipod Shuffle again?

Btw..any of you feeling charitable..I'm happy to share the contribution with you :P










Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Easy.. Buy an iPhone with your cc..
    and get an iPod Shuffle from SCB... and since your iPhone plays iPod songs.. give iPod Shuffle to the friend who teach you how to spend, namely me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful when u swipe for other ppl ... cause the cash they pay you ... you might ended up using it :p

    ReplyDelete