Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I'm thinking ..PBIM

The Penang Bridge International Marathon is happening on the 21st November.

I've gotten quite used to 10km..by right I should continue doing 10km..no pressure no stress..just concentrate on improving time.


But...I don't like the route and the top provided for 10km runners :

Based on the page about 10K run here..the top is just a plain T-shirt..not even sleeveless:




Don't like : \



And...the route....looks like this:





Look carefully...the 10K run barely covers a quarter of the bridge..such a waste of time to travel all the way to run half of a quarter of the bridge right?  Quite embarrassing too.


This is the half marathon route:



Ahhaa..so much more inspiring right?


And we get proper running attire.







I'm inspired  =)







Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I can't believe you are inspired to enter the run based on the T-shirt you get!!! Hahahaha. Mmm I wonder if you will wear the shirt after the run ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cos..the tops are part of the collection n reward for all the sweat.. provided they are nice la.

    ReplyDelete