Monday, July 05, 2010

Lucky day

I've been falling asleep quite early nowadays, explains the lack of rambling these few days.  Think I dozed off before before eleven last night..slept quite well too. Another one of those nights where I slept until don't know what day it was.

Love it.  Felt so good in the morning.

Oh speaking of morning, had a little adventure with my little car that refused to start! Only 15 months old but already clever to go on strike?

Suspected car battery weak.  Strangely, the auto assist mechanic didn't offer to change the battery right away but advised to test for 1-2 days more.  I have a feeling it won't start tomorrow morning.

Shall I risk driving around until the coming service?



Cost of a new battery from the Tan Chong Service Centre will be RM230 and RM220 for maintenance free and normal battery respectively.

Waiting to hear from my bro who will be checking with the spare parts shop.

Meanwhile..just keep all my fingers and toes crossed.

Is it normal for a 15 month old car baterry to die at such young age?

Or issit me ..so prone to all these 'luck'?

I can be very  lucky you know.  Guess what happened at the gym just now...


I managed to open another person's padlock with my own locker key..efffortless-ly.  Took me few seconds  staring at those unfamiliar items to figure out what I've done.

It's just amazing..how often does one experience such a 'stunt'?


Have you?






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment