Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life is complicated

In current times..life becomes kinda complicated don't you think?

On Friday for example..


Problem #1:
To see or not to see a doc about the prolonged pain at the inner thigh...to risk missing an injury

Problem #2:
Which doc to see? Sports doc or traditional tit tat?
Sports doc can swipe card :P but injury may not be too serious to need a sports doc?
But..then sports doc has my previous injury records..same leg...and the pain was spreading to the knee and ankle.

tit tar is smelly...they have a slot on Friday night.  Sports doc won't be available till Sat (which I can't make it) ..next slot will be Tues..too late...hope to fix it before Saturday's run.

Problem #3:
Metrojaya Members' Sale on the same day! The boots I wanted is on 20% plus 10% discount.  Can't miss that right?  But..I gotta be at Oriental tit tar latest by 8ish..


Problem #4:
PBB card is having cash back promotions again.  I faxed a request earlier in the week to request for an increase in credit limit.  I wanted to use it for the kitchen cabinet..to get the cash back ...it's about 120 bucks ler. Cash wor!  Must get right?

But..on Friday..they told me that they don't see any remark that my request had been submitted :s  I was told in the middle of the week that it's in process. wth.

Was actually targetting to settle the payment over the weekend for installation to happen by end of the following week :s

Looks like that's not gonna happen :(


and the list goes on...



Anyhow, anyway..I think I did great in the end :D

Managed to get my boots....after fighting closed to an hour in the crazy traffic to get to MV ..got my boots :P ..thanks to Jenny for her company and opinion!

Got to my tit tar appointment in PJ on time... the treatment was extremely painful though!

Muscle pull apparently..should get better very soon, in time for Saturday's run....advised to lay off from lower body work out for the time being ~ that's problem #5

Problem #6:
Next appointment is tomorrow night...dreading to go..
1/ it's so painful
2/ can't bath after that..shall I drop by the gym to bath first?
3/ Appointment is at 8.30pm...what do I do before that?



Sigh..life's complicated.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment