Sunday, July 11, 2010

Supposedly quiet Saturday

Original plan was the usual RPM class and then drop by Kian Classic to make the final sign off so that they can proceed with the order and production and finally installation.  The plumbing work are finally completed :) ..yes progress has been made.



Thanks to my dear friends..hubby and wifey team of Infinite Excel Engineering , this is such a minute job relative to their other bigger scale projects ..but they decided to help me out despite their busy schedule.  Without them pushing me to make the ever so simple and yet complicated decisions..I'd probably be still mulling and procrastinating for a few more years.

Just like how I decided to skip RPM and at the same time skip going to Kian Classic and stayed late lazing in bed this morning.  

I lost the motivation to sign off the whopping bill ..because the installment plan doesn't accept SCB card :`(  there goes my Ipod Shuffle.  And I was feeling a tad bit tired so..skipped RPM..so the more I won't drive the distance to do something not motivating.  

Plus, contractors work are on-hold now while waiting for yours truky here to get hold of the developer's engineer to make an evaluation on a suspected structural crack detected on a ceiling of a room. Sian.


Snuggled until about 8ish...then forced myself up to go for a short run at the park.  I have not ran since the SCKLM.  My inner thigh muscles and ankle are still sore ..don't know why...but it was a good relaxing run.  The reward..was suppose to be a good breakie at Kanna..but.

I forgot to bring wallet ..the coins I had in the car..wasn't enough for even one roti canai....how pathetic :(

So I drove home..feeling even more lazy and demotivated to do anything else for the rest of the day..

Ok..I thought..at the very least...bath the dogs and have lunch and then may be visit the new neighbourhood Tesco with dad.


At 10ish.... I was surfing the net, still feeling very lazy even to make myself coffee  ....the engineer from the developer called to say he is available to meet anytime in the day! 

Suddenly..my quiet, lazy saturday became a busy one -.-

Bath dogs & myself & did laundry within 45 mins.  Met engineer.  Good news is..there are no signs for safety threat..so I can proceed with work :) 

Oh..here's the backyard..just basic work...no more bushes!


And so..my quiet lazy Saturday became a prolific one.


Even had lunch with dad and even had time to check out Tesco @ the brand new Kepong Village.  Cool name eh?  Will post an entry about it soon.


Guess what..I also joined sis and Danial to the deer park ..LOL.  Post coming up too.


And lastly..dinner was at Gan's place ..BBQ..in the rain.


Tiring tiring day indeed.


Sunday? ...sigh..even more tiring.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Clap Clap Clap.............Bravo, at least there is some progress ;). You still have 6 mths to go b4 2010 ends. Come on, we want to do NYE in ur new home :)

    ReplyDelete