Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dang..


Once upon a time, back in October, a few people commented that I looked like I've lost 'a lot' of weight.  So..I became somewhat conscious.  While I liked to take the comments as a compliment..I was kind of worried too.  I started trying on smaller sized tops and shorts that was tight some time back, la la la..it sure felt good when I could fit in..and even felt loose :D

But at the same time I didn't wanna lose too much weight.  I work out for health and fitness not to be thin.  Coming from a family with history of cancer..losing too much weight means trouble.  I stepped on the weighing machine to check and saw that I was indeed lighter at 54kg.

So I started eating more.  A lot more.

In the last two week, I noticed the tummy building up...and waistline getting tighter :D

Dang..!


And at this time  ..the sinseh had to ask what kind of exercises I do actually...cos the legs are not healing as properly as he expected.  So.. I had to (reluctantly) tell him..what I actually do in the gym : P

As expected...he advised to cut down all those kicking actions .... dang.


BUT.. I've gained weight.!  I weighed 56kg today. wth!


The legs are definitely better compared to before but.there's just this stubborn 20-30%  that won't go away e.g it hurts when I sit cross legged and when I move the thighs closer to the body.  He still thinks it's the groin..some where in the groin there's a twisted vein he said.  The last treatment was really painful.  I lost count how many times he went to and fro deep in the groin and the inner thighs..and how many times I wanted to sit up and leave.  



I don't look forward to the next visit.. I think I'm better... no need to go back?


Did a google check on the net about groin injury..found this ..he may be right after all:

http://www.myofascialtherapy.org/symptom-checker/



(click HERE) for more information.



Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. 2kg only la, no big deal. Just eat less & do brisk walking for now. Can lose the weight without injuring urself further

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2kg is nothing la....mine was 5 kg since the day i changed my marital status!!! U doing fine but just cut down on workout like me...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brisk walking for a few months it may be boring but at least get u back having strong legs...hahaha so funny la u ML...i am putting on weight too....need to do more exercise??!??!?!??!

    ReplyDelete