Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dilemma at myBurgerLab



So..I first tried the Beautiful Mess



Then it was the Seattle ..




and then I was completely awed by Jam with Elvis



Followed by a Kick in the Ass





Without fail, each visit is a dilemma for me when deciding what to eat.  How I wish I could be as loyal as Jenny who would always go for the best selling Beautiful Mess and nothing else.

Yupe..I've 'flower hearts' directly translated from the Cantonese proverb, it simply means..many hearts..someone with many hearts cannot stay with one lover. LOL.

But then..I'm a blogger and a foodspotter...if I always stick to one kind of food on the menu..I'll have nothing to report!

Yay..so..each time I'd make sure I try something new ..no matter how much I'd wanna have a mess with the favourites ...Beautiful Mess and my personal favourite Jam with Elvis.




This time I had the Chicken and Egg Dilemma.
As much as I prefered beef..I made it a point to have chicken this time..and this was recommended.


Chicken and Egg Dilemma



Verdict...?


Oh well...I miss the Beautiful Mess...and Elvis.



Next visit? It will be between Beautiful Mess and Elvis.

Dilemma again ..haii...


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. And I still hv not step foot into the shop yet.............haiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you waiting for? it's just a meal..just go la

    ReplyDelete