Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What you pay for..



Yesterday I met someone for a work meeting at a bistro at a hotel lobby. Guess how much was the latte / cappucino ?  Yes..it was a fairly big glass  / cup and we sat there from 4 till 7pm.

But still... each drink was RM25! wth.

If I knew earlier..I would have suggested to cross the road to Pacific Coffee at Farenheit ..each of us can have many many cups for RM25!

Not that I picked up the bill la..but still.



So..ya....I just wanna say..that price doesn't come with quality all the time.


As you may have read in the recent posts..I was going hoo haa about LewisGene...a new humble outlet at Solaris Dutamas.


RM13.90 with pancake
Well..not a posh environment..but..its cosy and comfortable. Why not?!  For RM13.90..you get really good coffee and snacks.  Go figure.




And then..there's my all time favourite, Espressolab at an open corner at Garden's Mall.  Limited seating..not exactly air conditioned. Pretty open setup as seats are located along the first floor link walkway of Gardens - Mid Valley.


RM10
But it's really really good coffee for RM10.  And..it's really kind of nice sitting in the midst of the the hustle bustle..especially when the weather is cooling.



This was from Jin Yi by Cofffee Ritual, when they first started in D'sara Uptown.  Looking awesomely good at RM7.50.

RM7.50





And this.......



I don't even know what to say about this.  It was from some posh bistro and cafe.
Some biggie with several outlets across town...

And no.. the pic was taken before I took any sip..it looks exactly like this when it arrived.  LEt's not even talk about taste...


And guess how much it was?  I can't remember the exact price..but it's definitely double digit..RM12..13 may be.

Paying for the environment so to speak..
 



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment