Saturday, April 20, 2013

Asus - 10 months later


10 months ago I decided to get a new notebook for work cos the old one was 'acting up'

Some keys didn't respond properly.
The screen was flickering.

So I bought the Asus Zenbook.

10 months later, I'm still using the old notebook for work.
Why?

Cos everything seems to be working fine now!
No flickering.
Keyboard's functioning.



Only fault is it without a battery pack, hence needs to be connected to direct power all the time when being use.

And..sadly and unfortunately, I'd have to admit that I prefer working with the old machine.  The screen's larger.  The keyboard's nicer to type on.  I make less mistakes.

Hmmm...

So..what's the Asus for?
My bedside partner. I use it at night before I go to sleep for leisure surfing, games, and online dramas.


Hmmm


Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Well you shld hv 1 notebook for work and 1 notebook for personal/leisure :)

    ReplyDelete