Monday, April 08, 2013

Personal Best so far .. at MWM 2013


It was a great achievement.

My aim was just to complete the run with minimal pain and hopefully be able to come back in 3.5 hours.

Was surprise to see 3:04 in Runkeeper, I thought, it must be some lost GPS signal along the way.. after all we were running in the suburbs of Shah Alam :P

Look!


Real-life tracker's Official time


Last two HM was about 3:15 or so.


I think the RockTape helped in some ways.  Secondly, I was relatively more diligent this time in making sure I run at least once a week, although not much but I think it helped.


I'm also very pleased with the after effect so far.  Aches are manageable. Definitely much much better than previous.


Knee's fine. Legs are fine. Hips are fine. Ankles are fine.

Once again, it's proven - when there's a will, there's a way.


RockTape Rocks.





Best Blog Tips

1 comment: