Saturday, April 06, 2013

I've been busy lor



Sorry I've not been updating.  Been pretty busy with not sure what.

Q1's looking good from a business perspective, the problem is I only have a pair of hands and one pea brain.  There's only so much I can do in a day, so when more things come in, it gets out of hand.  What I'm trying to say is, in real business sense, the volume isn't that much but when it's only me, I and myself doing the work, it gets tough.  In fact, I turned down some jobs simply because I don't want to work 24 / 7.

On the personal front, it's been busy too.  I got addicted to Candy Crush. I'm still 'managing' my Village Life.  I've been back to watching HK Drama.  I still go to the gym.  I needed to practice for the Half Marathon.  So there's just so much to do in that few hours before I dose off :D Last few nights I've been crushing candies till 2am hahhaha.


Later. going to go pick up the race kit for tomorrow's run at I-City Shah Alam.

Flag off is at 5.30am at the same place, that means I'll have to (ideally) sleep at 9pm, wake at 2.30am, pick a friend up at 4am (latest).

I'll be trying the RockTape for this run, it costs about RM60 per roll!  No choice I'm desperate.  With all the problems I have with my back, hips, legs, knee, ankles, I think I might as well tape the entire lower body!

Ok...gotta run.

Oh..that's me Crushing Candies at 2am :D
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Busy is good :) and you know who to look for for the extra pair of hands ;)

    ReplyDelete