Monday, April 01, 2013

Big Black Dog


My latest craze:

Big Bad Black Dog

I won't bother elaborating on what goes into it..who cares, it's YUMMMMMY.
Best hot dog I've ever had.

My main problem is..it doesn't fill me up completely.
May be I should have two next time  o.O

My second problem, this damn dog is so good, I think I won't be able to resist ordering it again and again, visit after visit. So..I won't be able to try their burgers :(


Jalan 17/45, Petaling Jaya
(Same row as Kanna Curry House Sec 17)

P/S: 
No queue like the infamous myburgerlab.  Ample seats too.
And, and, it's open for lunch!
And, there's a wider beverages options..in case you didn't notice the Asahi in my pic :)

And, and, pssst...menu is non halal :) porky available.
This is differentiation lor, in marketing sense.




Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. OK this one I can go and try. I go try their burgers & then I tell you la ;)

    ReplyDelete