Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm "Back"

Yes, I'm back.

Wasn't in a mood to update last week due to the back strain.

It must be the most uncomfortable back issue I've ever had.  The GP's prescription worked well in relaxing and reducing the inflammation or whatever was going on with the entire muscle works.  The pain stopped and I could go on with my daily basic life pain-free.  But doc adviced to take it easy for two weeks to a month to let the muscles heal properly.


Hmm..
I have not gone to the gym since then...well I went for a short swim yesterday.  And I could hold a 40 secs plank today. *raised eye brows*

I must say that our body is as smart as any computer.  Numerous articles about back muscles strains stated that when there's a strain or tear in the back muscles, muscles will go into spasms (hence, pain) to restrain the body from most movements to protect further strain.

While I'm pain-free now..I could still feel sore-ness and somewhat uncomfortable especially at a sitting or lying position.  The medication has done it's job well in relaxing and healing inflammation.  For a longer term solution I may seek alternative treatment.  Still considering.


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment