Monday, September 02, 2013

Run for Peace 2013

Source : http://www.sgm.org.my

It's happening this Sunday, 8 Sep 2013.


Organised by Sokka Gakkai Malaysia (SGM) to create a culture of peace in the community.  As of last update, there will be 54,000 participants running the same event nationwide!  Participants from all states (except Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu) will be running on the same day at their respective locations.  Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu will be running on 6 Sep instead.

Read more about the event HERE

Facebook Page is HERE

Details about the routes, etc are HERE


I signed up for fun since it's ..err.. a Fun run.  Well, my high school buddy was part of the organising team, so I give face lor.  Plus, the objective behind the event's quite meaningful too.

Registration fee was RM20 only.  The only problem is...the Men's Health & Shape Night Run is on the 7th Night, yes...the night before.  How am I gonna wake up, I don't.know.




T shirt's quite cool and cute.  It's pink!


The guys will be in pink too?  Stay tuned for my pics ; p





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment